- Visual Plans
- Adding Text Boxes
- Creating Soundboards
- Creating Presentations
- Adding Voice Recordings
- Angry Birds.mp4
- Bike Baron.mp4
- Epic Citadel.mp4
- Jetpack Joyride.mp4
- pettsons inventions.mp4
- Subway Surfer.mp4
- Temple Run.mp4
- wheres my water_.mp4
- Rapid Progress For *Boys' Writ
Ratings for this pack
Rapid Progress For *Boys' Writing (*Girls' Too)
Description of this pack
This comprehensive pack includes high-impact resources linked to a wide range of essential writing genres relevant to all Key Read More
This comprehensive pack includes high-impact resources linked to a wide range of essential writing genres relevant to all Key Stage 2 pupils.
Each writing project includes a powerful stimulus in the form of a games, which can be used to encourage pupils to think, interact, discuss, question and apply a range of skills. Many of the games do quickly motivate and inspire pupils to become more engaged with their learning.
A unique audio visual planning process along with long writing activities and features which complement the National Curriculum.
All of the activities encompass many features of best practice in teaching transferable writing skills and have been developed based on approaches which provide comprehensive evidence of impact.
The pack includes:
- A list of apps (iPad & Android)
- An introduction to the writing process (use of technology, importance of talk, importance of feedback, animations and relevance to education, overview of the writing projects)
- A video introduction to each writing task
- An introduction of how the unique audio visual plans work
- A brief explanation of each game
- Way to encourage the development of spoken language using technology, which can be replayed, reviewed and reflected on at different stages of the writing process
- 8 genres of writing (Non-chronological report, recount, persuasive, description, instructions, newspaper report, narrative writing, explanation)
- Over 90 writing activity ideas
- Printable resources (note sheets, vocabulary ideas, sentence starters, checklists, writing frames, audio visual plan examples)
- Hand written pupil examples and model texts for each genre of writing.
- Pupil Spoken presentation video outcomes
- Video guides for apps (Continued Professional Development for teachers and assistants)
- Creative follow up activities